Steven Paul Jobs as known Steve Jobs (February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011) was an American computer entrepreneur and inventor. He was co-founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Apple Inc. Jobs also previously served as chief executive of Pixar Animation Studios; he became a member of the board of directors of The Walt Disney Company in 2006, following the acquisition of Pixar by Disney. He was credited in Toy Story (1995) as an executive producer.
Steve Jobs co-founded Apple in a Silicon Valley garage and led a mobile-computing revolution with wildly popular devices such as the iPhone. He died at age 56.
In 1996, Apple bought NeXT, returning Jobs to the then-struggling company he
had co-founded. Within a year, he was running Apple again — older and perhaps
wiser but no less of a perfectionist. and become Mac , iMac and MacBook.
Thus began one of the most remarkable second acts in the history of business.
Over the next decade, Jobs wowed launch-event audiences, and consumers, with one
game-changing hit after another: iTunes (2003), the iPhone (2007), the App Store
(2008), and the iPad (2010). iCloud and iOS (2011).
the 2011 Golden product
iPhone 4S , iPad 2 ,
iCloud and iOS 5
And these some inspirational quotes from Steve :
- if you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. and, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as years rool on.
- we don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellet. because this is our live.
- remember that you are going to die is the best way i know to avoid the trap of thingking you have something to lose.
- design is not just what it looks like. Design is how it works.
- no one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because death is very likely the single best invention of life. It is life’s change aget. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed ad night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me.
- you can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- we believe that people with passion can change the world for the better
- because the people who are crazy enough to they can change the world are the ones who do
Rest in Peace Steve Jobs.
May God be with you always..
My Innovator Hero